Bonus Check Cards / ATM Cards
Bonus Check Card
Bank of New Orleans offers each of its consumer checking account holders a Bonus Check Card or ATM card at no extra charge with approved application. Eliminate the hassle of writing checks by using your Bonus Check Card at millions of locations worldwide. Complete your Bonus Check Card enrollment by registering with MasterCard SecureCode- a simple and secure way to pay at thousands of online stores. A private code known only to you and your bank, your SecureCode enhances your existing MasterCard account by protecting you against unauthorized use of your card when shopping online at participating online retailers.
Enjoy convenient, round-the-clock access to the funds you have in your BNO checking or qualifying savings account by obtaining an ATM card. BNO offers an ATM card free of charge with approved application. Apply today!
Lost or Stolen ATM/Bonus Check Card
Use any touch-tone telephone and dial our toll-free line 1-888-466-4664 and you will be put in touch with Access Line and your accounts with Bank of New Orleans. You will then be guided through your options and to the information you desire. Access Line allows you to:
- Monitor recent account activity
- Transfer funds between like accounts
- Check the balance on your mortgage loan
- Check the balance on your checking, savings, money fund, and Passbook accounts
- Check the balance on your Certificate of Deposit
- Confirm the most recent deposits on your account
- Confirm the most recently cleared checks
- Obtain information on loans and lines of credit
- Check Certificate of Deposit rates
Direct Deposit is a safe and secure way to have your money deposited directly into your checking or savings account. No more waiting in line; no more trips to the bank in bad weather. Your checks can be conveniently deposited into your account electronically.
Bank of New Orleans offers credit cards with competitive interest rates and attractive rewards programs. Click here to download an application and read the Frequently Asked Questions. Or, stop by one of our branch locations today to fill out an application.
Secure your valuables and important documents in a Safe Deposit Box at Bank of New Orleans*. Peace of mind starts at just $20 a year!
|Box Size||Annual Rent|
|3 x 5||$20|
|5 x 5||$30|
|3 x 10||$40|
|5 x 10||$50|
|10 x 10||$100|
*Safe Deposit Boxes are available at all branch locations. However, not all sizes are available at all locations. Check with your local branch for more information.
Savings Bonds can be purchased directly from the U.S. Treasury. BNO can assist you with any needs regarding redemption and reassignment of Savings Bonds. For more information, contact our Branch Managers at any of our convenient locations.
Bank of New Orleans offers Money Orders for a low flat fee of $3.00 for BNO account holders. Plus, BNO customers with a qualifying BNO checking account* can receive up to three Money Orders free of charge per month!
* Customers with a Secured, CD Balance, Fleur de Lis, or Senior Checking Account are eligible to receive up to three premium services free of charge per month. See checking account plan descriptions for details.
Bank of New Orleans offers Official Checks for a low flat fee of $5.00 for BNO account holders. Plus, BNO customers with a qualifying BNO checking account* can receive up to three Official Checks free of charge per month! You may use cash or a check to obtain an Official Check. However, when using a check, funds must be available.
* Customers with a Secured, CD Balance, Fleur de Lis or Senior Checking Account are eligible to receive up to three premium services free of charge per month. See checking account plan descriptions for details.
The Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS) is a free service of the U.S. Department of the Treasury. Although BNO is no longer able to accept your Federal Tax Payments, you may now make your payments easily and securely through the EFTPS website at www.eftps.gov.
- You will have no more last-minute trips to the bank or post office, lost checks or missed deadlines.
- It's easy to use, fast and accurate. IRS research shows that businesses that use EFTPS are 31 times less likely to make an error that results in a penalty or fee
- You can use EFTPS from anywhere there's an internet connection or phone line. No special software or connection is required.
- You're in total control of initiating your tax payment securely through this site.
- Millions of taxpayers are already enrolled in the system, which has been available since 1996.
Click the EFTPS logo above to enroll today!
Bank of New Orleans can wire money to other banks for a small fee of $18. Incoming transfers are $10. (International wires are also available)